Oct 6, 2012

Nearly there...

I'm closing in on the winning splash amount and placement for my Leopard Goronyosaurus.

Work in progress
The problems are minor but definitely there. The most important is the flatness of the prey splash off the ocean. I'm adding some supplementary splashes to give that a more rounded feel. The splash off the Goronyosaur's neck is doing something funny with its transparency, so that will need a bit of a tweaking. Finally while I like the blooded water around the neck, the stuff out of the Goronyosaur's mouth seems a bit over the top. So it'll be gone next pass.

Apart from that I think it is starting to come together alright. I also want to build a shoreline to put in the background, but beyond that this might be the end of what I thought would be a long build.

No comments: