Jun 10, 2009

Why Can't I Have My Music?!?

I'm furious!!!

Not only did my computer's MP3 program bugger up over the weekend rendering it useless, but NOW my headphones on my portable MP3 player just broke (my only two sources of music down here in NZ).

For absolutely no reason what's so ever, Microsoft Media Player 11 began f%$king up on me during the weekend causing my computer to irrevocably crash if it so much as opened. I had to spend ALL of yesterday trying to fix it, and after 11 hours working it I was forced to resort to downgrading it to its older version 10. I tried reupgrading it to 11 when I discovered that 10 worked (and figured I'd eliminated the still unknown issue) only to find that the problem returned.

I can handle the downgrade. It'll just take some getting used to, but I'll cope. What makes this situation intolerable is that now Windows is constantly trying to reupgrage me to 11 and thus to more crashes... For crying out F&^%ing loud, if their going to force me to upgrade make sure it doesn't take down my system first!

Before anyone suggests it, I will not and can not switch to Mac's Itunes. Macintosh programs have a tendency to change video settings, without asking, on PC machines that interfere with my 3D software.

As if adding insult to injury, right after I fix my computer's music capabilities now my headphones have broken! I go through headphones quite a lot sadly, but I only just bought this pair 1 month and 3 days ago! They cost $40 down here! I don't have that kind of money!

I'm off to go make a scene at the electronics store from which I bought them, and they better replace them, because I'm in a very foul mood when it comes to my music right now!!!

2 comments:

Mary Dylke said...

I guess they don't have the life time warrantee down under either? I think it must be time to come home...

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

I change headphones about twice a year. Hate that.
Can u believe that I've never used itunes? I guess I should dewindowsize myself soon.