Nov 8, 2008

It's good to know my University knows who I am!

In my efforts to get the pay owed to me (oh I did finally get paid some of my money), I need to prove the extent of my education and qualifications.

Which means transcripts and similar fun things (like notarized copies of degrees and diplomas). In my effort to get a transcript from the University of Calgary it was very reassuring when my account came up as this. There's only one small mistake, but it is a key one. Can you see it?

Now I don't have many nice things to say about UoC. Their more of a machine, trying to process as many students with as little effort as they can, than an educational institution. I'd like to say this is a new low for them, but sadly its more the norm. Like that time I was forced to cancelling graduating due to the setup of their website. That's another story though.

At least I have yet a new nickname based on someone's misspelling of my name. Though Kristin's were much funnier for "some" reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is University of calgary an online college? Well, I don't know what to say or whether it's good or bad. Hope everything is going well for you dude.

Michael Hoskin said...

Craug! That should be your neanderthal name.

Mary Dylke said...

I still like "Craug Mortram" - but aren't you glad I didn't think of that 27 years ago?